Super Pass packages are no longer available for the 2023-2024 season. Check out our flexible Compose Your Own package here.
In addition to seats for all 8 regular season concerts, our Super Pass subscribers also enjoy:
- A 15% discount off the cost of single tickets to all regular season concerts in the 2023-2024 Season.
- Access to the Founders' Room at intermission for complimentary wine and refreshments.
- First chance to renew your seats every year.
- Bring two guests to a concert of your choice for free (excluding special events, subject to availability).
- One seat upgrade voucher on a space-available basis.
- Early access to tickets for special events and concerts.
- We've covered the taxes & fees - the price you see is the price you pay!
If you are purchasing season tickets for the first time, the Symphony Box Office will be in touch to confirm your seats once your order is received.
Symphony Box Office
Monday - Thursday, 10 AM - 4 PM
Concert Weeks: Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM
316.267.7658 | WichitaSymphony.org
ENJOY THE WHOLE SEASON
Dec 9Saturday7:30 PMMasterworksLisa Vroman, vocalist and Clayton Stephenson, pianoA 'S Wonderful holiday celebration with timeless songs and orchestral hits!
Jan 21Sunday3 PMMasterworksStephen Hough, pianoInternationally acclaimed pianist Stephen Hough returns to the Century II Concert Hall.
Feb 10Saturday7:30 PMPopsDaniel Hege, Music Director & ConductorThe WSO celebrates the one and only John Williams!
Feb 18Sunday3 PMMasterworksGabriela Martinez, pianoVenezuelan pianist Gabby Martinez takes the Wichita Symphony’s Steinway through its paces with Rachmaninoff's Second Piano Concerto.
Mar 9Saturday7:30 PMMasterworksthe Wichita Symphony ChorusColorful orchestrations, rhythmic vitality, and choral splendor are brought to life by your Wichita Symphony Chorus.
Apr 13Saturday7:30 PMMasterworksTerrence Wilson, pianoGustav Mahler once said, “A symphony must be like the world; it must contain everything.”