The Masterworks Series package is no longer available in the 2023-2024 season. Check out our flexible Compose Your Own package here.
The complete Masterworks Series includes:
- All 7 Masterworks performances in the 2023-2024 Season.
- A 15% discount off the cost of single tickets.
- First chance to renew your seats every year.
- Bring two guests to a concert of your choice for free (excluding special events, subject to availability).
- One seat upgrade voucher on a space available basis.
- We've covered the taxes & fees - the price you see is the price you pay!
If you are purchasing season tickets for the first time, the Symphony Box Office will contact you during regular business hours to assign your seats once your order is received.
Symphony Box Office
Monday - Thursday, 10 AM - 4 PM
Concert Weeks: Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM
316.267.7658 | WichitaSymphony.org
Immerse yourself in the Masterworks
Dec 9Saturday7:30 PMMasterworksLisa Vroman, vocalist and Clayton Stephenson, pianoA 'S Wonderful holiday celebration with timeless songs and orchestral hits!
Jan 21Sunday3 PMMasterworksStephen Hough, pianoInternationally acclaimed pianist Stephen Hough returns to the Century II Concert Hall.
Feb 18Sunday3 PMMasterworksGabriela Martinez, pianoVenezuelan pianist Gabby Martinez takes the Wichita Symphony’s Steinway through its paces with Rachmaninoff's Second Piano Concerto.
Mar 9Saturday7:30 PMMasterworksthe Wichita Symphony ChorusColorful orchestrations, rhythmic vitality, and choral splendor are brought to life by your Wichita Symphony Chorus.
Apr 13Saturday7:30 PMMasterworksTerrence Wilson, pianoGustav Mahler once said, “A symphony must be like the world; it must contain everything.”